- SUNFLOWER STAKE BIRD FEEDER: Our metal sunflower bird feeder is made from premium iron, coated safety, and durable painted. Can withstand all kinds of weather year-round. Sunflower shaped design bird feeders attract your bird friends' attention. Beautiful and Unique!
- YARD GARDEN HOME DECOR: Our sunflower feeder offers a relaxing place for birds and decorating up a patio, yard, or garden. The sunflower bird feeder can be used as a decoration to insert on the lawn. In addition, it is suitable for families with gardening and attracts more birds. Add vitality and happiness to the yard.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND FASTEN: Few seconds to assemble, effortlessly and securely place it into the ground with the insert stake plug. Easy to wash and provide your birds with a trusted food supply station.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Looking for the perfect present for birthdays, festivals, housewarming parties, or holidays? This unique sunflower bird feeder is an ideal gift for your bird friends, nature lovers, bird lovers, friends, sisters, brothers, grandparents, or anyone, this sunflower bird feeder will put a smile on the face of anyone who receives it!
- FILLING VARIOUS BIRBSEED TYPES: Efficiently attract many types of birds to your yard with different kinds of bird food, or mix them together to feed multiple different birds at a time. seed or feed options: cracked corn, peanut chunks, sunflower kernels, and sunflower seed.
||Junco, Woodpecker, Grosbeak, Finch, Sparrow, Wren, Hummingbird, Chickadee, Nuthatch
||29.1"L x 7.1"W x 1.57"H
Create a cheerful dining spot for birds in your landscaping using GARTOL sunflower-staked bird feeder.
- A familiar, sunflower-shaped top and green shaft bring a fun look to your setting in moments, while the steel construction lends durability.
- This sunflower decorative bird feeder is very easy to install and doesn't require any tools. You can stick green metal stakes into the dirt, and also use ropes to hang bird feeders from trees or eaves. There is a switch on the top of the sunflower that can be turned on to add bird food, and a black anti-slip pole on the bottom of the sunflower for the bird to stand on.
- The 7" diameter, bright yellow disc with petal accents forms the top of this feeder, perfectly mimicking a sunflower in bloom.
- The mesh center of this piece holds a lot of sunflower seed or peanut chunks, and clinging birds can easily reach it through the 0.25" diamond lattice mesh.
- The steel stake with leaf shapes extending from it for added realism. The pointed end of this stake inserts into soil for quick installation, and the powder-coated finish throughout the unit remains durable for many seasons.
Birds that use this feeder: chickadees, finches, flickers, goldfinches, grackles, grosbeaks, jays, juncos, kinglets, nuthatches, redpolls, siskins, sparrows, starlings, titmice, towhees, woodpeckers, and wrens
Seed or feed options:
cracked corn, peanut chunks, sunflower kernels, and sunflower seed