- MULTI-PURPOSE GARDEN KNIFE: Our Hori Hori knife is great for every (smaller) task in the garden: digging, cutting, transplanting, removing, dividing, weeding, planting, sawing, scoops, separating, splitting, and more! This is an indispensable gardening tool.
- TWO WORKING BLADE EDGES: Sharp blade on one side for cutting, serrated on the other for sawing, with depth scale markings for accurate planting and measuring.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS: our garden digging tool is made of high polished rust-proof 440 stainless steel blade and redwood full tang handle. A very hard, smooth, and water-resistant wood, allows you to be comfortable when holding it and will not slip off your hands. The thick stainless steel of the blade extends all the way to the end of the wooden handle and fixes them together with 3 rivets. You never have to worry about bending or breaking while using it.
- HIGH-GRADE PROTECTIVE SHEATH: Leather hanging strap and full-grain cowhide protective sheath is easy to carry and prevents you from being accidentally injured by a knife. You can hang it on your belt or tie it on your leg. There is a hanging hole on the handle, you can hang it anywhere with a rope.
- EFFICIENT SERVICE: We truly care about your customer experience and, just importantly, your product experience. We are 100% dedicated to your complete satisfaction. This garden knife is an indispensable gardening tool and is ergonomically designed. This is the best gift for gardeners. If there was anything wrong with your order, please contact us by Email to solve the problem in time.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
||1.57 x 3.35 x 13.58 inches
Definitely, a"must have" for any gardener - from amateur to professional.
This ingenious garden tool has so many uses it's impossible to list them all. If you've never used a Hori Hori knife before, you'll wonder what you ever did without one. Reportedly created by gardeners in Japan (where "Hori" means "dig", and "hori-hori" is the sound of digging), it's a garden tool enthusiastically adopted worldwide. The Japanese steel blade is sharp on one edge, serrated on the other, and has depth markings. The blade's three-point attachment to the handle won't wiggle loose. Solid, Redwood handle is comfortable to hand, making it great for planting seeds and bulbs. The durability full-grain cowhide protective sheath can protect you and your knife. You don't have to worry about being accidentally scratched by a knife, and the knife being damaged or dirty. Highly recommended!
What can our garden knife do for you?